Terms and Conditions
By creating an account and/or posting information on breachedjustice.com (“Breached Justice”) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Service.
1. Acceptable Content. Breached Justice reserves the right to delete and/or suspend without notice any account or posting found to be participating in:
a. the transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any law or regulation. This includes, but is not limited to; copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property used without proper authorization;
b. the display of any pornographic content, including but not limited to; videos, photographs, drawings, or writings. It is within Breached Justice’s sole discretion to determine what constitutes pornography.
c. blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred;
d. the promotion of physical harm or injury to any group or individual, or any speech which is meant to incite violence against any group or individual; or
e. the posting of any material that could be considered defamatory to other persons, institutions, or companies. This includes, but is not limited to the use of another parties real name.
2. Acceptable Use. Breached Justice reserves the right to delete and/or suspend without notice any account or posting found to be used for the purpose of:
a. harassing, annoying, or molesting any group or individual;
b. promoting any site which violates our acceptable content policy above;
c. transmitting any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
3. Inactive Accounts. Breached Justice reserves the right to delete, without notice, any account found to be inactive. Inactive shall mean that the account owner has not logged into the account for a period of more than one year.
4. Modification of Agreement. Breached Justice reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Your Account Information. In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your username and password that you selected when you opened your account. Please safeguard your username and password from any unauthorized use. In no event will Breached Justice be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your account information, username, or password.
6. Limitation of Liability. You agree that Breached Justice’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). Breached Justice shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, Breached Justice’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law. Breached Justice disclaims any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) access delays or access interruptions; (2) data non-delivery or data miss-delivery; (3) acts of God; (4) the unauthorized use or misuse of your account information, username, or password; (5) interruption of service to your web site or email service. Breached Justice is not liable for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise. In no event shall Breached Justice’s maximum liability exceed one hundred ($100.00) dollars.
7. Indemnity. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold Breached Justice, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, and affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the services provided hereunder or your use of the services.
8. Content Use and Licensing. By submitting content to Breached Justice, you grant Breached Justice a royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, unrestricted license to use, copy, transmit, publicly display, and distribute such content on the Breached Justice site, for the limited purpose of promoting your content in connection with Breached Justice’s services. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
9. Severability. The Terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and the rules and policies published on the Breached Justice site constitute the complete and entire agreement between you and Breached Justice regarding our services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy, or precedent.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Louisiana. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Louisana, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Louisana, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
12. Infancy. If you are 13 years of age or under you may not join Breached Justice. The protection of children’s online privacy is very important to Breached Justice. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT AND/OR POSTING INFORMATION ON BREACHED JUSTICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP.